Members of Stover Golf Club have a Golf Course and Clubhouse which provides facilities of which they are justifiably proud.
It naturally follows that good conduct by members and visitors and a good standard of dress should be maintained at all times, both on, and off the course.
For the avoidance of doubt, Members and Visitors are required to conform to the following Dress Code: -
On the Course
1. Caps/Hats to be worn the right way round.
2. No rugby, football, camouflage or singlet shirts are permitted.
3. Shirts below hip length must be tucked in.
4. No blue denim or tracksuits are permitted.
5. Sports socks/ankle socks maybe worn with skirts or shorts.
6. Golf Shoes must be worn.
In the Lounge and Dining Room
1. A reasonable standard of dress and cleanliness is expected in the clubhouse at all times. No torn or ripped denim, no golf shoes or sports hats.
2. It is preferred that members and visitors change from clothes worn on the course before entering the Lounge and Dining room after finishing golf for the day, especially when play has taken place during inclement or oppressive weather conditions.
3. If you are unable to abide by this Dress Code please use the Entrance Bar.
All members and visitors are asked to abide by these good Golf Club standards of dress. The enforcement of such a code is self-policing. However, the officers and staff of the club have been instructed to assist in its compliance by reminding members and visitors alike of these requirements.
Mobile telephones are not to be used on the Course (except for emergency calls) or in the Clubhouse Bar, Lounge or Dining Room.
Electronic equipment may be used in silent mode in the Clubhouse.